Wednesday 7 April 2021

The Easter Holiday

How to make Easter Eggs | Only Crumbs Remainunique dyed easter eggs OFF 72% - Online Shopping Site for Fashion &  Lifestyle.Simple Ways to Dye Easter Eggs | Serious Eats On Easter I had an easter egg hunt  at church.On Saturday I went to  my other church  for a easter camp but we didn't sleep  there. My cousins were sad because we didn't sleep there so we had a big lunch everyone was full. After that everyone had to go upstairs to  do some prayers and to be good.We had to dance.

thank you for reading what i did at Easter 😃😃😃  

5 comments:

  1. Hi Phoenix,
    My name is Moala and I attend Saint Pius X Catholic School New Zealand Aotearoa (NZ). Your blog looks great! Maybe you could add more punctuation and a little bit of more on what you've done add a bit more information.
    But overall your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Phoenix,
    My name is Jonah I attend St. Pius X Catholic School I really like your blog but if I was you I would add more Punctuation and thats all GREAT BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phoenix. I attend saint pius X Catholic New Zealand Aotearoa (NZ). Your
    blog looks great! Maybe you could add more punctuation and a little bit
    of more on what you've done add a bit more information.But overall your blog
    looks great
    Blog ya later By Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Phoenix I go to St Pius X Catholic, Glenn Innes. I really like your easter story. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi phoenix my name is Zara and i'm from room 6 and I loved your story about what you did for easter. hey pheonix you know how mr P likes doing 2 lies 1 true maybe you can say that story to mr P when he does one of thoses things
    bye blog ya later!!!

    ReplyDelete